|Kids love 'em!|
If you press the tofu ahead of time, this is a quickie.
- Wonton wrappers
- Marina sauce
- 1 lb of tofu. Pressed for a couple hours. Then crumbled.
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach. Thawed, drained.
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 2 TBS olive oil
- juice from half a lemon
- S&P to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling and mix gently.
- Put a little gob in the center of a wonton wrapper and wrap it up. Wet the edges of the wrapper a bit to help it stick.
- Don't do the submersion boil thing with these guys, as they'll probably not survive. Instead, put a bit of canola oil in a hot non-stick pan. Put a few raviolis in there, but don't crowd them, as they like to stick together once they get wet.
- Leave the lid on (so steam escapes) for about a minute, then take it off. The water should be cooking off now. If it takes more than 30 seconds or so, pour off the water. Then flip the raviolis.
- If you need to add a touch more oil, then do it. Saute until brown.
- Serve with warm marinara and cheese.